Organic search drives 53.3% of all web traffic. DesignRush interviewed an SEO expert about tips for attracting organic traffic this holiday season.
, / PRNewswire-PRWeb / – BrightEdge reports that organic search is the dominant digital channel, accounting for 53.3% of web traffic. 49% of marketers also say that it drives the highest ROI, as per the Search Engine Journal survey. This makes it crucial for small businesses to invest in a good SEO strategy.
DesignRush, a B2B marketplace that connects businesses and agencies, leverages its 16,000-agency strong network for quick insights – or “QuickSights” – on how small businesses can stand out online and attract more organic visitors to their website during the holiday season.
1) Do keyword research & amp; Analysis of Search behavior
According to Consumr Buzz CEO Jeffrey Diebner, a good small business SEO strategy starts with keyword research and understanding user search patterns.
“The first step is to research related keywords. Use free search tools like Google Search Console to get this data,” said Diebner. “Then, use a tool like Google Trends to study the peaks and valleys of last year’s holiday patterns to get an idea of when people are searching for your product or service. This will give you a solid foundation in the use of keywords that you will use. to optimize your website .”
WriterArmy CEO and founder Sully Chaudhary recommends developing a personal brand to build trust.
“Work on personal brand content during the holidays to drive more sales,” said Chaudhary. “Build content out for founders/co-founders and salespeople with helpful info and promos combined. 74% of Americans trust a person with a famous personal brand and I think that number will rise even more.”
3) CREATE ORIGINAL CONTENT FOR AFFILIATE PRODUCTS
As explained by Christine Wetzler, founder and president of Pietryla PR & amp; Marketing, businesses should avoid copying product information for their content to rank better.
“Please be thoughtful and original with your content if you use affiliate links and product information,” Wetzler said. “It is quite common to use product information submitted around the holidays. There is a misconception that affiliate links damage SEO, but that is only if you use them with repetitive content, such as cutting and pasting from the product description. If the content adds value and is relevant, Google does not mind the link affiliate.”
4) HOLIDAY TARGET-Related keywords & Use semantic keywords
For Content Spotlight founder Somnath Roy, businesses will see an increase in organic traffic when they strategically use keywords in their posts.
“SEO agencies should focus on creating new blog posts promoting different products relevant to the holiday season targeting appropriate keywords,” said Roy. “These keys must be well-researched and wisely chosen and LSI semantic keys must also be included in the article. This article must be able to bring in considerable organic traffic to the website and increase engagement.”
5) Create a customer journey map
Director of Marketing and Lateral Development Michelle Fouche says that an effective user map can help organic visitors engage with a website.
“Map out the exact path visitors will follow when they land on your website,” said Fouche. “If you want them to shop, organize your products so they are easy to find. Don’t lose sales because visitors are forced to try to understand your site layout or sales process. The more links to your sales page, the better.”
6) USE THE YEAR IN THE TITLE FOR THE CURRENT ONE
Mouna El Maazouzi, SEO Team Member at Howdy Code, says that fresh posts are more likely to attract visitors.
“Our advice is to add a ‘year’ at the end of your article title; for example, having 2023 in your title grabs the reader’s attention especially [because] the new year is approaching,” says Maazouzi. “It shows that you have the latest information; therefore, it increases the click-through on your articles which in turn increases the ranking.”
DesignRush identifies top small business SEO companies that can help organizations build their online presence and rise above the competition.
The best small business SEO companies in November are:
1. Consumr Buzz – consumrbuzz.com Expertise: Local SEO, Digital Advertising, Web Design and more
2. Pure Code Digital Agency – purecodedigital.com Expertise: Digital Marketing, SEO, Web Design and more
3. Digital Success – digitalsuccess.us Expertise: SEO, PPC, Content Marketing and more
4. Hot Local Spot – Hotlocalspot.com Expertise: Local SEO, Link Building, Digital Marketing and more
5. WriterArmy – writerarmy.com Expertise: Content Marketing, White Label SEO, Local SEO and more
6. Pietryla PR & Marketing – pietrylapr.com Expertise: Digital Marketing, Content Creation, Web Development and more
7. Content Spotlight – contentspotlight.org Expertise: eCommerce SEO, Amazon SEO, Link Building and more
8. Lateral Trade and Development – tradelateral.co.za Specialties: Web Design, Web Audit, SEO and more
9. Howdy Code – howdycode.com Expertise: Digital Marketing, Web Development, SEO and more
10. SEO Assistance – seoassistance.net Expertise: Local SEO, eCommerce SEO, Link Building and more
11. Diazutech – diazutech.com Expertise: Web Development, SEO, Digital Marketing and more
12. Digital Spring – digitalspring.bg Expertise: Digital Marketing, Web Development, SEO and more
13. Civono – civono.com Expertise: Email Marketing, SEO, Web Development and more
14. Centaur Interactive – centauinteractive.com Expertise: Web Design, PPC, SEO and more
15. ThermoDynamo – thermodynamo.com Expertise: SEO, Web Development, Web Design and more
16. DS&P Digital Marketing Agency – dial911fordesign.com Expertise: Social Media Management, Web Design, SEO and more
17. Regional Roar – regionalroar.com.au Specialties: Copywriting, SEO, Web Design and more
18. Pristine Advisers – pristineadvisers.com Expertise: Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO and more
Brands can explore the best small business SEO companies by location, size, average hourly rate and portfolio on DesignRush.
DesignRush.com is a B2B marketplace that connects businesses and agencies through expert reviews and agency ranking lists, awards, knowledge resources and personalized agency recommendations for tested projects.
Maja Skokleska, DesignRush, 8008565417, email@example.com